Lighten hand hair; how to do it at home? Find out ways, methods, and ways to lighten hair on your hands at home and make it almost invisible. Every girl and woman spends a lot of time on body, face, and hair care. But some representatives of the beautiful half of the earth face such an unpleasant phenomenon as visible hair on the hands. Of course, you can remove them altogether, but this effect will not look beautiful. Therefore, various tools and techniques are used to lighten the hair on the hands. At the same time, you can easily use them yourself at home.
Pros and cons of home methods to lighten hand hair
Few people want to spend a lot of time preparing complex compositions that help make the hair on the hands less noticeable and shave off unwanted vegetation. However, this method is not the best; as you shave too often, the hair becomes coarser, and the problem of growing hair occurs. The fact is that each method of shaving hurts the structure of the hair itself. As a result, the situation becomes more noticeable.
But the principle of action of brighter compositions is entirely different – with regular use, the hair becomes thinner and weaker.
However, such hair-lightening methods also have certain disadvantages. As a rule, such products include hydrogen peroxide or hydroperoxide, which can have a negative effect not only on the hair but also on the skin in the treated area.
Girls with susceptible skin prone to irritation should use such funds with extreme caution. To see a noticeable result, it is necessary to perform several lightening procedures, mainly if the product contains mild and natural ingredients.
Lighten hand hair products
Today, many different methods, techniques, and devices help lighten the hair on the hands. Their choice depends on the individual characteristics of the organism so that you can choose the ideal option for you.
- Hydrogen peroxide. In this case, it is necessary to choose concentrated hydrogen peroxide 30%. This remedy is known to all because of its pronounced oxidizing properties. Women have used hydrogen peroxide to lighten their hair for years, but too often, it is strictly prohibited. The fact is that this method is based on oxidation reactions; that is, it has a destructive effect, and as a result, an unpredictable result can appear.
- Hydroperite. This substance is produced in tablet form and dissolves easily in liquid. This preparation contains a mixture of urea with hydrogen peroxide. Therefore, hydroperoxide has the same properties as peroxide.
- A special way. Today, unique practices and products are produced to lighten hair on different body parts, including the hands. You can buy them in specialty stores. Among the advantages of such funds is that they have undergone many studies. Therefore they practically do not harm health with frequent use. But the main disadvantage of these drugs is their relatively high cost, so not everyone can afford them.
- Lemon and chamomile. These completely natural gifts of nature have a brightening effect. They have a mild impact and do not cause unpleasant negative consequences. Still, a severe disadvantage of this drug is that only if they are used regularly. For a reasonably long time, the desired effect can be obtained.
- Hair color. A significant impact is obtained using a special hair dye with a lightning effect. These products are formulated to combat dark hair on the hands and help complete shedding unwanted hair. It is one of the most effective options that does not require a lot of material costs. It is pretty enough to buy not very expensive “light” colored paint. However, before you buy, you must ensure that this product bleaches but does not color your hair. Otherwise, instead of the hair becoming light and almost invisible, it will not acquire the most beautiful yellow color. It is straightforward to use dyes to lighten hair by hand, as there is virtually no difference in the procedure for dyeing strands on the head. It is most convenient to use shades that are produced in the form of creams. Before using paint, it is essential to read the attached instructions.
- Vinegar and lemon. These natural products help make hand hair invisible for just a few purposes. But these methods are not recommended for use in summer when wearing loose clothes, as the skin gets an ugly yellow tint after treatment.
Recipes to lighten hand hair
After you have prepared one or another remedy for lightening the hair on your hands, you should not immediately apply it to the body because some combinations can be very aggressive and cause a strong allergic reaction or burn.
You must first do a simple allergy test to avoid such unpleasant consequences. Only a few drops of the product are applied to the inside of the wrist, as the skin here is susceptible. Provided that no unpleasant sensations (itching, burning, or redness) appear in the next 15-20 minutes, you can lighten your hair with your hands.
To make any mixture for lightening hair by hand, you need to use ceramic, glass, or porcelain containers and completely abandon metal dishes.
Peroxide and baking soda
To lighten the hair on the hands with peroxide, it is necessary to prepare a unique mixture that contains:
- Boiled water;
- Hydrogen peroxide 30%;
- 2 ampoules of ammonia;
- ? Hl baking soda.
Preparation and use:
- Water and peroxide solutions are taken in equal amounts.
- All ingredients are mixed in a glass or ceramic container until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- In the finished mixture, a cotton swab is soaked, and a thin layer of lightening solution is applied to the hairs on the hands, but you can not rub movements.
- After 60 minutes, the remaining mixture is washed off with plenty of running water.
After the first use of such a device, a positive result will be noticeable. Such procedures are performed several times to lighten the hair and get a lasting effect.
Use of hydroperoxide
This option for highlighting hair on the hands is no less popular than the previous one. To prepare such a device, you need to take:
- 3 tablets of hydroperoxide;
- 1 tbsp. l. boiled water;
- ? Hl ammonia;
- 2 tbsp. l. shaving foam
Preparation and use:
- Must crush Hydroperite tablets to obtain a powder.
- Then the powder of the drug is mixed with water, alcohol, and shaving foam. All components are thoroughly mixed; the hydroperoxide must be completely dissolved.
- The hair on the hands is treated with a ready-made product.
- After half an hour, the remnants of the mixture are washed off with a large amount of running water.
It is necessary to consider that when processing dark and thick hair, the length of the mask can be longer.
Lemon juice and fruit vinegar
To prepare a product for lightening the hair on your hands, you need to take:
- Fresh lemon juice;
- Fruit vinegar
Preparation and use:
- Lemon juice is mixed with fruit vinegar in a ratio of 2:1.
- The resulting composition is used to process the hair by hand.
- If your skin is sensitive, it may turn pale after using this combination.
You can use pure lemon juice, which is used to massage your hair regularly. This procedure must be performed several times a day and, at the same time, spend time in the sun. And the desired result will appear soon.
White clay and hydrogen peroxide
To relieve unwanted vegetation on the hands, you can not use solutions, but simple to prepare masks. To get such a device, you need:
- 6 drops of ammonia solution;
- Hydrogen peroxide 20%;
- 1 teaspoon white cosmetic clay.
Preparation and use:
- First, all the components are mixed, and the result should be a composition with uniform consistency.
- The finished mask is applied to the hair.
- After 15 minutes, the rest of the design is washed off with plenty of warm, soapy water.
Toothpaste and hydrogen peroxide
This mixture is straightforward to prepare. To do this, you need to take:
- 1 tbsp. l. hydrogen peroxide 30%;
- 1 tbsp. l. toothpaste (anything).
Preparation and use:
- All components are mixed thoroughly, as the composition should be homogeneous.
- The resulting solution is applied to the problem area.
- After 15 minutes, the rest of the mixture is washed off with plenty of warm running water.
It should bear in mind that when preparing such a composition, it is recommended to use a simple toothpaste, which should not contain mint extract. Otherwise, an unpleasant burning sensation may occur during the procedure.
How to avoid skin allergies?
After using such products to lighten the hair on the hands, somewhat allergic severe reactions may occur. Therefore, it is necessary to monitor the exposure time of the drug strictly.
If the product is too bright, there is a risk of severe burns, especially when treating sensitive skin. If even a slight burning sensation appears, you need to wash off the remnants of the product immediately. After finishing the brightening masks, it is necessary to wash your hands with soap and cold water. Then the skin is treated with an oily cream.
Helps soothe irritated skin with any baby oil. After using such a sparkling substance for the next few hours, it is not recommended to go out into the sun. It is best to carry out procedures to lighten dark hair on the hands in the cold season.
For the vegetation on the hands to be almost invisible, it is not necessary to resort to the expensive services of beauticians; it is easy to perform all procedures independently at home. The main thing is to choose the suitable device for yourself and be patient, as this is a rather long and challenging process. Still, the result will make you entirely satisfied.