Stars; how to remove them? Methods for the treatment of facial spider veins. Plans to remove rosacea with lasers, masks, drugs, and combinations of traditional medicine are considered. Spider veins on the face are ugly formations that represent a point with tiny capillaries extending from it. In their normal state, their thickness is negligible, so they cannot be seen with the naked eye. But in some cases, these capillaries thicken and form meshes or stars.
The leading causes of stars on the face
There are many reasons for the appearance of a spider on the face. Moreover, these tumors do not always indicate violations of the work of internal organs. In children, hematopoiesis is most often seen after birth. It is caused by improper work management and neck and head injuries. Usually, such formations dissolve in about three years.
Causes of spider veins on the face in women
According to cosmetologists, rosacea, spider veins, or hematoma are found in 70% of the world’s population. Moreover, such defects often occur in women. It can’t help but be annoying, as any formations on the face spoil the look.
The reasons for the appearance of hemangiomas on the face in women:
- Hormonal disturbances … This is usually associated with hormonal contraceptives and pregnancy. Rosacea often appears after the treatment of gynecological diseases with hormonal drugs.
- Liver disease … The liver is a filter that prevents toxins and harmful substances from entering the bloodstream. If this filter fails, skin diseases appear. These are dermatitis, eczema, and rosacea.
- Hypertension … This is high blood pressure. Due to the high blood flow flowing through the blood vessels and capillaries, they expand. Accordingly, their diameter increases several times, which becomes noticeable even with the naked eye.
- Venous insufficiency … This is usually a chronic condition after prolonged standing or sitting. Part of the vein gets pinched. There is swelling and distension of the lower extremities.
- Solarium … This refers to its visitors all year round. Under the influence of ultraviolet rays, the skin can become covered with age spots and hematoma.
Causes of the appearance of spider veins on the face in men
Such cosmetic defects occur less frequently in men than in women. It is due to the peculiarities of the hormonal background and lifestyle.
Causes of spider veins in men:
- Bad habits … These are drinking and smoking. The blood rushes to the face with the systematic consumption of alcohol, but the brain needs oxygen. Venous outflow is disturbed, causing visible capillaries.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight … This applies to men who work outside in the summer.
- Frostbite … With frostbite, blood does not generally circulate in these areas for some time. Accordingly, the venous outflow is disturbed, and the capillaries expand.
- Frequent use of the sauna … With significant overheating of the skin, the veins on the face can also broaden and form stars and meshes.
- Incorrect nutrition … With a lack of vitamins K, P, and C, blood vessels and capillaries become very fragile. They can be damaged by minor stretching and injuries.
Features of removing stars on the face
There are many traditional folkways to get rid of rosacea. Of course, the fastest way to remove cosmetic defects is at the clinic. But it usually doesn’t come cheap. Accordingly, it makes sense to use homemade traditional medicine recipes.
How to remove stars on the face using folk methods
Traditional medicine has always been popular. It is due to the low cost of drugs and their effectiveness. Traditional healers use herbs, fruits, and vegetables to treat rosacea.
Traditional medicinal recipes from stars in the face:
- Herb cubes … Prepare a decoction of chamomile and calendula flowers. To do this, pour a glass of boiling water over a spoonful of plant material and cover it with a lid. Leave it for 25 minutes. Strain and pour into ice cubes. Put in the freezer. Before washing your face, wrap an ice cube in cheesecloth or a thin cloth early in the morning and sweep over your face. Repeat the procedure daily.
- Green tea … You need to make strong green tea. Cool it down to room temperature and dip a 20 x 20 cm cloth. Apply a wet cloth to your face and rest for 20 minutes. There is no need to wash your face after the procedure.
- Rowan … Take a handful of berries and crush them with a rolling pin. Pour this mass into a glass of boiling water and boil for 2-3 minutes. Strain the broth and freeze it. Dry the hemangioma with ice cubes.
- Aloe … Cut an aloe leaf and put it in the cold, wrapped in damp gauze. After 2 days, remove the aloe from the fridge and wipe it all over your face. Leave a slippery mass on the skin for a third of an hour. Then wash your face with cold water and apply a moisturizer.
- With oils … You need to mix the oils of rosemary, olive oil, grape, and thyme. Dampen a napkin with the mixture and wipe your face. It would help if you did it in the morning and the evening. Remains of the product that cannot be absorbed must be wiped with soft paper or cloth.
The laser removes stars on the face.
It is a modern and very effective technique. It is painless as the laser beam has a specific wavelength only absorbed by capillaries with a high amount of hemoglobin. That is, healthy areas that do not have spider veins are not affected in any way. They cannot absorb laser beams of this wavelength.
To remove the star on the nose, you must perform 2 methods. If there are large hematomas, 5 procedures may be required. First, the doctor removes large vessels and then small ones.
Types of lasers to eliminate facial veins and constellations:
- Neodymium … This is an excellent machine for removing giant stars with bright red stripes. You must visit the clinic 1-2 times to get a full delivery. Usually, the second meeting takes place one month after the first. The advantages of this laser are a powerful cooling system, so the appearance of burns or discomfort is excluded.
- Diode … It’s a blue laser that works against blue and purple stars. It is the veins that absorb the laser with this wavelength. To completely get rid of varicose veins, you must visit a beautician up to seven times. The interval between operations is 1-3 weeks.
- American System … In removing rosacea with this method, a device acts on the skin that emits light in flashes. Up to 3 square centimeters of the skin can be irradiated in one moment. The laser does not cause burns and is effective against extensive damage. Ideal for removing bright red spider veins on the nose and cheeks.
How to remove facial rosacea with masks
Masks are an inexpensive but effective treatment for facial rosacea. Most of the time, ingredients for their preparation are available in every home, so there is no need to buy anything.
Recipes for face masks from stars:
- Potatoes … Put some potato tubers in the refrigerator and let them wait for 20 minutes. Peel the potatoes and grate them. Transfer the porridge to a cheesecloth and fold to form a rectangle. Put the mask on the face for a quarter of an hour. Remove the application and rinse the skin with cold water.
- With yeast … Take a quarter of a package of compressed yeast and crush it in 50 ml of warm water. Leave until foam appears. Pour 20 ml of aloe juice from the fresh leaves of the plant. Stir and apply the mixture to dry skin. You must save the program for 15 minutes. Wash your face with icy water.
- With kefir … Take 100 ml of kefir and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. The fermented milk product must be cold. Pour juice from half a lemon into the kefir and stir. Dip a dry cloth into the liquid and stir it a little. Place a tissue on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- Berries … Take a handful of strawberries or raspberries. You can take blackcurrants. Grind the berries in a mixer or mortar. Add a spoonful of potato flour to the mash and stir. Smear the skin with the resulting thick paste and leave for 20 minutes. After washing your face, dry your skin with ice.
- With porridge … Grind a handful of Hercules in a coffee grinder. Pour the resulting flour with a small amount of chamomile broth. It would help if you made dough. Add 20 ml of olive oil to the flour mixture. Transfer the paste to the face. Leave for half an hour and gently remove with a wet plate. Do not rub your face.
- With clay … It is recommended to use red clay. You must dilute it in porridge with cold water. Add 2 ml of rose oil to the mixture and stir. This mixture is spread on a cloth and rubbed to form a thin and uniform layer. This compress is applied to the face. The exposure time is 15 minutes.
Treatment of stars on the face with a medicinal preparation
Now the pharmacy has a sufficient amount of funds for the treatment of facial rosacea. They aim to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and reduce their permeability. Ointments, creams, and tablets usually contain herbal ingredients and oils.
List of pharmacies for spider veins:
- Heparin ointment … This is the cheapest drug for the treatment of rosacea. The product consists of benzocaine and benzyl nicotinate. It is a potent anesthetic and anticoagulant. When the ointment is applied to the affected area, blood clots and blood cell accumulation dissolve. Improves capillary permeability. It is recommended to use the cream 3 times a day, rubbing in. It is impossible to scratch the stars firmly.
- Troxevasin … It’s a great gel with a subtle fragrance. Contains rutin and ascorbic acid. In addition, the product comprises benzalkonium and acetic acid. The drug reduces areas with prominent varicose veins. Decreases capillary permeability and reduces capillary wear and tear. In the pharmacy, you can find the medicine in the form of capsules that must take orally.
- Escuwit … The drug is sold in the form of capsules. They are created based on horse chestnut. After ingestion, the outflow of lymph from the affected area improves, and blood circulation is also activated. The capsules are taken once or three times a day. The intake period is usually 3-6 months.
- Diroseal … This is a retinaldehyde and dextran-based cream. It soothes the skin and improves vascular permeability. Constellation and mesh gradually dissolve. The product has a relaxing effect.
- Ascorutin … This drug is sold in capsule form. The composition contains rutin and vitamin C. The design of the drug is similar to troxerutin, only the content of the components is different. It would help if you took capsules three times a day. The treatment process depends on the extent of the lesion.
Methods of treating rosacea in the clinic
Now, even in small provincial towns, beauty salons have opened. A cosmetologist can cure spider veins in a short time. The cost of the procedure depends on the chosen method and the reputation of the professional.
Methods for treating spider veins by a cosmetologist:
- Mesotherapy … During the treatment, vitamins are injected under the skin, strengthening the walls of blood vessels. In addition, the medicinal composition reduces the diameter of the capillaries. It allows you to get rid of the manifestations of rosacea quickly. The advantage of the procedure is the removal of pigment and the absence of allergic reactions.
- Electrocoagulation … This is an effective method that is advisable to use in advanced cases; it has prominent spider veins with a bright center. During the treatment process, the skin is exposed to electrodes through which a current passes. Under the influence of electricity, the affected capillaries are destroyed. The disadvantage of the procedure is its invasiveness. After the treatment, burns, dots, and age spots remain.
- Ozone therapy … During the procedure, the doctor uses a needle to inject an ozone-oxygen mixture into the skin layers. It helps to establish metabolic processes in the skin. Appearances of rosacea and spider veins disappear. In general, the method also helps to fight age spots.
- Lymphatic Drainage … Simply put, this is a massage aimed at removing excess bodily fluid and normalizing metabolic processes. A beautician should only do this message. The operation can be performed by hand or with special vacuum nozzles. They create reduced pressure on the skin and stimulate lymph drainage.
Spider veins are not a dangerous disease but a cosmetic defect. You can get rid of it with the help of medicines, cosmetics, or masks.