Foam for washing; how to the right choice? Purpose, benefits, and contraindications for using Foam for washing. Review products for dry, oily, and baby skin. Foaming face wash is a way to remove cosmetics and cleanse the skin before bed. Most often, it is used to remove makeup, but it is also necessary to clean areas of the skin that are not covered by cosmetics from dust and dirt.
Purpose of Foam for washing
Many people will think that you can safely use regular soap to clean your skin because it handles dirt well and can remove makeup. It is not valid, as the soap dries out the epidermis, causing dryness and the appearance of early wrinkles. Therefore, unique products are recommended for daily washing. Foam can be considered one of the most versatile products.
Actions of Foam and gel to wash the face:
- Removes makeup… With the help of Foam, you can remove foundation, powder, and even remove waterproof cosmetics from eyelashes and lips.
- Supports water balance … Unlike soap, Foam does not dry the skin, as it does not contain alkali, and its acidity is close to the skin’s pH.
- Wash away dust and dirt … In addition to makeup, with the help of Foam, you can also remove dirt that has accumulated on the face during the day. When dust is mixed with the skin’s sebum, a dirty layer causes acne and blackheads.
Valuable properties of Foam for washing
In addition to cleansing the skin, a cleansing foam can eliminate many skin problems and slow aging. It all depends on the composition of the product and the additives.
Using Foam for washing:
- Regulate the production of sebaceous glands … These products often contain hyaluronic acid and tea tree oil. These factors normalize sebum secretion.
- Rejuvenates the skin … Some products contain substances that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Foods with placental formula and snail mucus may be considered particularly beneficial.
- It prevents the appearance of acne … Due to the content of natural essential oils, the cleansing foam inhibits the growth of pathogenic microflora on the face. Salicylic acid and zinc products are beneficial against acne.
- Eliminates age spots … There are exceptional white foams containing components that lighten age spots and freckles.
Contraindications to the use of Foam for washing
Despite the valuable substances that create Foam for washing, not everyone can use them. List of contraindications:
- Allergy to the components of the product … Allergy sufferers, should read the composition of cleansing foams and choose those that do not contain allergenic substances.
- Atopic dermatitis … With this condition, cosmetics are contraindicated except for unique products that retain moisture in the tissues.
- Post-operative infections… If there are stitches or open wounds on your face, you should not use Foam for washing. It may cause a burning sensation or allergic reaction. In addition, edema may occur.
Features of the choice of Foam for washing the face
There is now a large amount of makeup equipment on store shelves. Don’t buy the first product you come across. It is worth carefully studying the composition and choosing a suitable material for your skin type.
Baby foam to wash the face
Although children do not use cosmetics or herbal remedies, their skin gets dirty too. During the day, dust settles on it, clogs pores, and causes breakouts. It is worth using special cleansers to keep the baby’s skin soft and silky. They are used instead of regular soap to clean the skin.
Washing Foam Review:
- Baby line … This is a remedy that can use from birth. Using it instead of regular soap for washing and bathing is recommended. The material does not dry out the epidermis and does not cause a burning sensation; it gets on the mucous membranes and in the eyes. The product contains wheat protein, glycosides, and beeswax. All these ingredients gently remove debris from the skin. The cost of a 250ml bottle is $4-5.
- BIO Pharma … Equipment for washing and bathing children, containing string extracts, chamomile, and oak bark. Thanks to these additives, they can use them for bathing children. The product is hypoallergenic and well tolerated by children’s skin. It has a pleasant creamy texture and a light fragrance. It Promotes wound healing due to the presence of panthenol and cotton extract in the composition. You can use it to wash newborns suffering from diaper dermatitis. The cost of a 300ml bottle is $1.50.
- Foam Bubchen Paddington Bear … This is Foam for washing and bathing. Allowed for children from 3 years of age. It contains vitamin B5, which helps restore the skin. The pH value of the product is neutral, so it does not irritate the eyes and can be used as a shampoo. It is a German foam that costs $6 for 300 ml.
- HiPP Babysanft … This product is a well-known German manufacturer of baby products. Contains glycerin and plant extracts. Perfectly moisturizes and cleans the baby’s skin. It can be used from birth, is suitable for washing the abdomen, and helps relieve diaper rash. The cost of a 200ml bottle is $6.
Foam for washing face and eyes
The skin under the eyes is fragile and delicate. It needs special care and does not dry out. The face and eyes foam contains components that nourish and moisturize the epidermis. Additionally, these products are great for removing eye makeup.
Eye and Face Wash Foam Review:
- Natura Siberica … This is an excellent foam for removing mascara and eyeliner. The product contains herbs and panthenol. Thanks to this, the skin regenerates and ages more slowly. The consistency of the Foam is almost transparent; it does not sting the eyes and helps to cope with even waterproof cosmetics. The cost of a 150 ml bottle is $6. Made in Estonia.
- Avene … Foam helps to remove dirt and makeup from the eyes. Contains herbal extracts. In addition, it has vitamin E, which nourishes and regenerates the skin. The texture of the Foam is creamy and airy. Cleans the epidermis perfectly from foundation and powder. To remove the mask, you must apply Foam 2 times. The cost of a 150ml bottle is $15.
- Apivita … Excellent Foam containing wheat protein and lavender extract. In addition, the substance contains propolis, which has antioxidants. The skin ages more slowly and includes a lot of moisture. Eliminates peeling, itching, and irritation. Lavender is calming and relaxing. The cost of a 200ml bottle is $15.
- Tony moly … An inexpensive foam that helps remove makeup from your face. Created with bubble technology, which allows you to remove eye makeup. Contains extracts of black violet, caviar, and currants. Goes well with waterproof cosmetics. The cost of a 100 ml bottle is $11.
Foam for washing dry skin
Cleansers for dry skin should prevent moisture from evaporating. Most often, they are created based on herbal extracts or warm water. These foams may contain vitamin E and wheat protein. It is these substances that promote hydration.
Dry Skin Cleansing Foam Review:
- Vichy … The Foam has a light texture and a pleasant fragrance. In addition, there is a lot of plant extract in the product’s composition. The Foam is created based on thermal water and perfectly breaks down even waterproof cosmetics. The cost is high, but buyers are happy with this product. The price of a 200ml bottle is $15.
- Cattier organic cleaning … The product is sold in pharmacies and supermarkets. It has a light fragrance and contains extracts of camellia and aloe. Easy to apply and rinse off. The cost of a 200ml bottle is $10.
- Kenzoki … The product is packaged in a jar that looks like perfume. The texture of the mouse is light and weightless. It helps eliminate dryness and moisturizes the skin. Contains lotus and aloe extracts. Reduces redness and peeling. The cost of a 150ml bottle is $15.
- YAKA … The Foam is based on marine collagen. Thanks to this, the epidermis becomes elastic and even. The Foam is transparent and homogeneous and perfectly removes waterproof mascara and eyeliner. The cost of a 150ml bottle is $2.
Foam for oily skin
These products usually contain plant extracts that are knitted. Most often, it is green tea, oak bark, and string. Oily skin tends to develop acne, so the Foam should ideally eliminate fat and remove comedones.
Review of Foam for oily skin:
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleanser … The texture of the Foam is light and airy. The main drawback is that it dries out the skin. The product has an alcoholic fragrance. It contains herbal extracts to prevent breakouts. The cost of a 150ml bottle is $10.
- Green Apotex tone … The Foam is intended for oily and normal skin. It contains milk protein and castor oil to reduce pores by removing all their contents. In addition, there is menthol, which cools the skin. The Foam has a light herbal fragrance. The cost of a 200ml bottle is $2.
- Vedika … Contains lemongrass and mint to cool and dry the skin. Suitable for oily to combination skin. It tightens pores and prevents comedones. The cost of a 150ml bottle is $10.
- Dr. Sante … Excellent Foam containing bisabolol and white cotton extract. It helps eliminate oily sheen and tightens pores. The consistency is light; the aroma is chemical with a distinct smell of alcohol. The cost of a 200ml bottle is $3.
How to use Foam for washing
There are two types of Foam – gel consistency and mousse. The funds do not differ in their operation, but the application method is different. Foam mousse is sold in cans and is sprayed as an aerosol. Gel products must be foamed before use.
Instructions for using Foam to wash the face:
- If you have a gel foam, moisturize your skin and apply a small amount of the product. Spray and massage in circular motions.
- If the product is meant to remove makeup from the eyes, you need to apply a small amount of Foam to the eyelids. The cosmetics are washed off with a cotton pad. They need to apply makeup from the inner to the outer corner of the eye.
- After the foam covers the entire face, rinse it off with plenty of water.
- When using Foam for oily skin, the laundry should be washed by rinsing with cold water. It will tighten the pores.
- The next step is to apply a cream or lotion.
Foam for washing is an excellent product for skin care and cleaning. It will help wash away the remnants of makeup after a working day and remove dust.