Thermal water; can I use my face? Find out the features of the selection and the rules for using hot water. In what cases is this device necessary, and for what purpose to use it?
Warm toner is a synthetic beauty product that women receive from nature itself. It has immense benefits in maintaining the skin’s beauty, health, and youth. Warm water not only perfectly refreshes the skin but also saturates it with valuable mineral salts.
Cosmetologists advise using this drug regularly because it will help to significantly slow down the aging process and prevent the appearance of premature wrinkles. As a result, the complexion will always be healthy and even. Still, the positive impact will be noticeable after only 7 days of using the thermal water.
The benefits of thermal water for the skin
The benefits of thermal water are simply priceless due to its natural origin. In the ground, the liquid is saturated with various micro and macro elements, salts, minerals, and other valuable substances.
It contains such valuable items as:
- Selenium etc.
Its quality depends on the composition of hot water. For example, zinc is anti-inflammatory, and salts and calcium dry out oily skin. Selenium protects sensitive skin from the adverse impact of the environment.
Hot water is used to moisturize the skin in almost all cases. Using the product in unfavorable environmental conditions is recommended, especially during the hot season.
These cosmetics have the following beneficial properties:
- Soothes sensitive skin;
- Protects against ultraviolet rays;
- Restores firmness and elasticity of the skin;
- The number and depth of wrinkles are reduced;
- The skin is restored after a sunburn; redness is removed;
- Aging and fading of the skin slows down;
- The action of free radicals is neutral;
- Pores narrow and become less visible;
- Acne is dried, and swelling is relieved.
Types of thermal water and their properties
These cosmetics are divided into several types and are suitable for different skin types:
- Isotonic – the product’s composition is as close as possible to the design of skin cells, blood, and other tissues. Has a neutral acidity. Moisturizes the skin perfectly and quickly relieves inflammation. This type of thermal water is ideal for dry and regular skin care.
- Sodium bicarbonate water is considered highly mineral. It contains a large number of trace elements and minerals and various types of salts. Warm water has a drying effect on acne, accelerates cell renewal, and protects the skin from harmful environmental influences.
- Water with essential oils or plant extracts is synthetically prepared with beneficial components. The valuable properties of the product are determined based on the ingredients it contains.
- Selenium-rich water is ideal for use in hot seasons. The product contains selenium salts that provide reliable protection for the skin against the adverse effects of ultraviolet rays prevent premature aging, and neutralize free radicals.
- Low mineral thermal water contains a minimum of trace elements, minerals, and salts. The concentration of these substances is low. This product perfectly moisturizes the skin and helps eliminate inflammation and irritation.
What is thermal water for – indications for use?
Each cosmetic product has specific properties and helps to get rid of various problems:
- Selenium water helps make tanning safe.
- If you are prone to allergies, you should not use products containing herbal ingredients and essential oils, as they are highly allergenic.
- In case of inflammation (acne, acne, redness), choosing products containing anti-inflammatory substances is recommended.
- Warm water with a minimum proportion of components is suitable for dry skin care; otherwise, the condition will only worsen.
- For oily skin, mineral water that contains salts and minerals that have a drying effect is very suitable.
The scope of thermal water is so broad that it is considered a universal remedy. It is most beneficial in the following cases:
- An excellent tool to effectively clean the skin from dust and makeup residues.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin with valuable substances. If adverse conditions and weather make the skin very dry, it must also be moisturized and saturated with moisture.
- If the skin is red after sunburn, it is recommended to apply hot water.
- This cosmetic product can be used before using medicine or nourishing cream. Warm water improves the nutrition of nutrients in the deeper layers of the skin several times. Therefore, the cream used becomes more effective and efficient.
- Use warm water to soothe the skin after exfoliation or other cleansing procedures.
- The product helps refresh the skin on hot summer days.
- If the skin becomes lifeless and dull after applying heat, it is saturated with nutrients.
- Applying warm water to your skin before makeup will help make it smoother. Using the product after makeup will make it last longer.
- Suppose you are worried about the problem of acne and pimples. In that case, the thermal water contains unique substances that will help you quickly eliminate breakouts.
- Warm water reliably protects the skin from harmful environmental influences. A thin film forms on the skin’s surface, neutralizing dust, smoke, and other toxic fumes.
How to use thermal water for facial skin?
Can use this thermal water in several ways:
- It is applied directly to the skin – the bottle is held at a distance of 20-30 cm from the face. To prevent irritation of the mucous membrane, the eyes must be closed. If the heating water is slightly mineralized, let it dry completely. If the product is mineralized, wipe off the residue with a paper towel to prevent the skin from drying.
- You can apply the product to a cotton pad or tissue and treat the skin’s surface.
- Warm water is recommended to dilute the dry mask.
- Instead of plain water, add hot water to all homemade cosmetic masks.
- Can add a few drops to any cream on water.
There are almost no restrictions on the use of hot water. The product has a neutral pH so that you can use it several times during the day.
After the first use of the heater, a positive result will be noticeable – the skin will be moisturized and smooth, and the tone will even out. But to trust such a result, this cosmetic product should be used regularly, especially if you often have to be in rooms with dry air.