Childless is not only a chosen lifestyle but also a whole ideology, which indicates that his supporters do not want to have offspring. Do not confuse the views of such individuals with the inability of people to have a child and have a child for health reasons. Childless psychology is not a militant slogan but a clear concept of improving one’s life based on infertility.
The basic principles of childless exercise. Public opinion on the concept of infertility in voluntary work.
What is childless?
The history of the ideology begins in the sixties of the last century. Child-free philosophy, initially introduced by feminists, was founded by activist Leslie Lafayette. She was immediately joined by people with the same mentality as the childless family and began to add new members. Most psychologists call the supporters of this movement healthy egotists.
Experts declare that the childless ideology is as follows:
- I want to live to the maximum … People with this thought see children as obstacles to many pleasures. Kim Cattrall from the Cult TV show “Sex and the City” was not afraid to declare her reluctance to have a baby out loud for this very reason.
- I am only responsible for myself … Not all people are ready to take care of and control their children’s lives. As they see potential offspring the need to make crucial decisions, they disappear from this problem.
- Life is a business plan … And in many sections of the summary program, there is no place for children among careerists and ambitious individuals.
What does childless mean in the broader sense of the word? It means not only a person with a firm conviction of the legitimacy of infertility but also a whole policy with its laws of existence.
Such attitudes towards future development are not taught at school and at home, so we are talking about a conscious decision at a mature age. If you are interested in how childless people become, observe people’s behavior with similar views on life prospects.
Externally, the attachment to freedom from children is no different from that of his peers. The average age of such people is 25-45 years. Before the announced period, young people did not always have an apparent attitude towards childbirth. In addition, up to 25, the echoes of young maximalism can still have an effect. Young creatures remain in the souls of children and do not want to have offspring, but they change their minds over time.
The childless society mainly includes people who have received a good education and are characterized by a stable financial position. Most are atheists, so they do not care about the church’s disapproval of the childless.
Sometimes the lives of childless women are drawn to those who have reached certain conclusions by looking at their girlfriends. Not all mothers on maternity leave take care of their appearance and quickly lose their “introduction.” In addition, the child incurs additional costs that an unmarried girl without children used to spend on her wardrobe and cosmetics.
Fear of childbirth plays an essential role in the desire to join a group of people without children. In the women’s club, over a cup of coffee, some ladies like to remember all the horrors of giving birth to their offspring. The spouses of the men present at the delivery do not regret the colors in the story of their heroism in seeing the torment of the beloved. Some people lose the desire to go through such trials from such partly made stories.
Varieties of childless
There are two behavioral models of people with different attitudes to the voluntary resignation of mother and father.
Types of childless:
- Rejection … People with such a view of moral standards show or hide their hatred of children and adolescents inappropriately. They are the tenth way to get past playgrounds, and mothers with prams do not cause them affection. They consider pregnancy and unclean childbirth processes that do not make sense.
- Aficionado … We are talking about a softened version of rejection. The children of such people do not get annoyed, but they do not bring much joy. The child only sees an obstacle to achieving their goals in life.
With seven Fridays a week, indeterminate individuals cannot indicate their position towards birth. Therefore, in most cases, they do not have a child.
There are also “until later” deferrals. Their constant excuses sound convincing and solid. Career and living for oneself are the main arguments of those who postpone it, but their opinion makes little sense.
Important! Psychologists clearly distinguish between “child head” and “childless.” In the first case, we are talking about blatant hatred of children who can be accused of child abuse.