Hair growth mask how you make at home easily? Why are homemade masks useful for hair growth? 14 effective recipes that work. Step-by-step instructions, rules of use, contraindications.
A hair growth mask is a device that, with regular use, helps to quickly repair thinned, weakened curls that have slowed their growth. Of course, this only happens if the threads are not affected by diseases that require specialist treatment. But in all other cases, the simplest home remedies in a few weeks allow you to make your hair well-groomed, shiny, and silky soft and most importantly, restore them to its previous growth rate. The whole point is to choose the components that have the right effect on the hair.
Hot pepper perfectly stimulates blood flow through the blood vessels and capillaries in the scalp brings the sleeping follicle to life and strengthens weak bulbs. In-home cosmetology, is used both in the form of fresh pods, crushed into a thick cream, and in the form of alcohol tincture. But the powder should not be used: it is too difficult to calculate the correct dose.
The main thing to remember when mixing hair growth with red pepper: although an acceptable burning sensation after being applied to the skin is acceptable, it should in no case give you a really uncomfortable feeling. If a slight tingling sensation turns into a fire, run to the bathroom immediately to wash the powerful mixture off your head!
- Buy an alcoholic tincture of red pepper at a pharmacy.
- Combine 1 tbsp. l. liquid part with egg yolk and rub thoroughly.
- Apply mass to the scalp along the parting and massage.
- Cover your hair with a plastic bag and cover with a scarf.
- After 20-30 minutes, wash off and be careful not to get water in your eyes.
Contraindications: it is not recommended for people with sensitive scalp to use a pepper mask for hair growth and those who are allergic to the spice are completely contraindicated.
Note! To prevent contact with the peppercorns and severe stress on the skin, try lubricating your head with olive oil after removing the mask and rinsing it off after 15 minutes.
In addition to burning components that act on dormant follicles such as the active ingredients in red pepper, onions contain large amounts of vitamins and minerals, the most interesting of which is sulfur, which stimulates collagen production. Thanks to it, the curls that are exposed to the onion mask not only grow actively but also look much better!
- To prepare a mask to accelerate hair growth, grind 3 bulbs into liquid turbidity, after removing the peel. The easiest way is to use a blender for this purpose.
- Add 1 dessert spoon each of honey and lemon juice.
- Leave it for 30 minutes, cover the head with plastic and a warm cap, then rinse.
Contraindications: scalp allergies, hypersensitivity, and strong odor aversion.
Get attention! To get rid of the strong onion smell, wash clean hair with 1 liter of water with the juice of half a lemon or a few tablespoons of vinegar that is diluted in. This is usually enough, but only if you first decide to make an onion mask for hair growth, choose the time for the weekend to give a strong odor a chance to disappear if the lemon suddenly breaks down.
Like the previous two, mustard hair growth irritates the mask of the scalp and causes increased blood flow to the follicles and a large set of useful minerals provides curling health and strength. But a ready-made commodity in a transparent jar or bright tube is not suitable for our purpose, so first, you have to find mustard powder on the shelves of supermarkets, preferably fresh. A box that has been in the kitchen cupboard since the collapse of the Soviet Union will be of little use.
- 2 tbsp. l. pour mustard powder with warm water. It is important to use only hot as hot promotes the evaporation of corrosive vapors that irritate the mucous membranes and skin.
- Add 2 tbsp to the resulting mass. l. vegetable oil – olive oil, burdock, almond, to reduce the effects of mustard on the skin and saturate the mask with additional healing substances.
- Then add the oil from the cut A and E capsules of the capsule.
- Spread the mass over the scalp, wrap it with plastic wrap and insulate.
- Rinse gently after 30 minutes.
Contraindications: Mustard masks for hair growth should not be used by people with sensitive scalp or allergies to this product.
Note! A slight tingling sensation in the skin is normal when it comes to masks with mustard, but do not let it burn!
Another type of hot spice that spice lovers like to add to dishes can be used both fresh in the form of porridge grated on a fine grater and in the form of a dry powder. Ginger masks for hair growth, according to online user feedback, can really revive tired curls and add 3 inches in height per month!
- Grind a handful of oatmeal in a coffee grinder to make 2 tbsp. l. the basics.
- Pour 2 tbsp. l. yogurt or kefir.
- Wait for 10-20 minutes for the mass to swell.
- Pour into 1 tsp. ginger juice or 1.5 tsp. turbidity of it. If you use dry ginger, then 0.5 teaspoon is enough, as it has an increased concentration of burning substances.
- Spread the mask over the scalp, hide under plastic wrap and a thick towel, and rinse off after 30 minutes. If it burns, then sooner.
Contraindications: allergy to the scalp, allergy.
Note! If you like the effect of ginger, feel free to mix it into the oil masks to strengthen and grow your hair, described below. They soften the “sharpness” of the spice root but keep it effective.
If your skin invariably reacts to onions, mustard, and hot peppers with irritation that cannot be relieved for a long time, then try less aggressive products. For example, lemon. He tackles the task of speeding up blood flow through the capillaries and providing tired threads with vitamins more than worthy, although he is inferior to his burning brethren.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon.
- Mix with 100 ml of kefir.
- Add 2 tbsp. l. olive oil, almond, or linseed oil.
- Spread the mixture on the scalp and leave it on for 20-30 minutes under cellophane and a towel or insulating cap.
- Wash off with plenty of water and shampoo.
Note! Homemade hair growth masks are often enhanced with essential oils. So in the declared mixture is not forbidden to drop 3-5 drops of lemon oil, ylang-ylang, lavender, juniper, and pine.
A strong alcoholic beverage has a complex effect on the scalp and hair. It speeds up blood circulation, normalizes metabolic processes, nourishes hair follicles, and, unlike many types of alcohol, treats curls much softer (alcohol is known to dry the skin).
- Mask hair growth with egg and cognac … Puree 2 egg yolks with 2 tsp. honey and 1 tbsp. alcoholic beverage. Lubricate the scalp along the parting and distribute the rest of the product according to the length of the hair. Soak for 30 minutes under a plastic bag and insulating cap, then rinse.
- Hair growth mask with vitamins and cognac. Mix 1 tbsp. l. fragrant drink with 2 tbsp. l. salmon, burdock, or other favorite oil and add the contents of a few capsules of vitamin Debit. Lubricate the scalp and hair, cover with a plastic cap, and heat. Wash off after 30-40 minutes.
- Mask for fast hair growth with cognac and oak bark. 1 tbsp. l. Pour 50 ml of cognac with chopped oak bark and blow for 5-7 hours. Sift, and add 1 tbsp to the liquid. l. baby, stir well. Lubricate the scalp with the resulting infusion, and wrap with a plastic bag and scarf. After 30 minutes, rinse your hair well with warm water.
Contraindications: increased dryness of the head and very light hair, as cognac can give a new unwanted color. This is especially true of masks with oak bark, rather recommended for brown-haired women, as it is their locks that duet bark and cognac colors in bright reddish tones.
Honey and eggs
It is believed that egg yolk and honey were part of the blends that Cleopatra herself prepared for her hair. Egg yolk saturates the curls with vitamins and minerals and honey is approved storage of biologically active substances! Both of these components are constantly used to give the threads of silk, a pleasant healthy shine, and strength. Of course, recipes for hair growth masks could not be without them.
- Beat egg yolks with 2 tsp. honey.
- Add 1 tsp. castor oil.
- Massage the mixture into the roots of the hair.
- Wrap the head in plastic and heat it.
- Rinse off after 20-30 minutes.
Contraindications: hair growth masks with honey can be done by anyone except people with allergies to it.
Strictly speaking, it does not cause systemic hair growth. They work much more versatile, pampering curls with vitamins B and E, folic acid and pantothenic acid, and micro vitamin biotin. All of this has the most beneficial effect on the condition of the beach, promotes hydration, cleanses the work of sebaceous glands, and strengthens natural hair protection from the weather. Healthy and strong curls quickly start to grow in length, so it is normal to use an artificial mask for hair growth.
- Pour into 1 tsp. ger 1 tbsp. l. hot milk, add 0.5 tsp. honey and leave in a warm place until the yeast is done and foam appears on the surface. Dry yeast takes about 20 minutes for this, “live” – about 1 hour.
- Add chicken nectar, aloe juice, sour cream, a few tablespoons of cocoa, vegetable oil or, say, a little mashed avocado paste if desired. In other words, whatever nutritional or moisturizing supplement you choose.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp, spread the rest through the hair, and cover everything with a plastic bag and a warm cap.
- Rinse hair thoroughly after 30-40 minutes.
Note! Whether you are using a yeast mask for hair growth or general care, do not skip the fermentation step. This is the whole point!
The frothy drink that many people love contains brew, so it can also be considered a worthy candidate for the savior of curls that have stopped active growth. The best option is considered to be a “live” draft beer, but if there is no such thing, then no one will stop you from drinking a can from a can bought in the kiosk closest to your home.
Steam or microwave the beer slightly by pouring it into a glass bowl. Shave your scalp and hair generously. Store the threads under a layer of cellophane and a scarf for 30-40 minutes. Wash your hair as usual.
How to make a beer growth mask more effective:
- Heat 100 ml of beer in a convenient way. The temperature should be fun for the skin, no more!
- Pour 0.5 teaspoons of beer. dry yeast or 1 tsp. chopped “live” from the briquette, a little sugar or honey added.
- Wait for the yeast to ferment and stir in 1 tbsp. l. olive oil, jojoba or nettle oil.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp and hair, and hide under a plastic bag and scarf.
- Wash off after 1 hour.
Soaking black bread acts as a light scrub for the scalp, cleansing it of excess oil, and nourishing and strengthening the hair follicles. It makes extremely effective homemade hair growth masks, especially if you combine rye slices with other ingredients that are beneficial for the hair.
- Pour 100 g of black bread with a few tablespoons of kefir or beer.
- After 3-4 hours, when the bread is sufficiently soaked and infused, puree it in porridge, sift and squeeze.
- Lubricate the scalp and hair with the resulting liquid.
- Soak under cellophane and cloth for about 1 hour.
- Rinse with warm water.
Note! You can grind the bread yourself along the parting without straining, but keep in mind that in this case, you will detect rye crumbs from dried hair for a long time.
Every oil, whether it is derived from sunflower oil, olive oil, flaxseed, or any other plant, contains tons of useful fatty acids and minerals that are important for hair health. Nourishing and hydrated, the hair gets new strength for growth, softness, and shine. One of the most useful in this case is considered to be a hair growth mask, which works both in pure form (actually castor oil), and in a mixture with other oils.
- Take 1 tbsp. l. burdock, olive oil, and coconut oil and combine them in one cup. Coconut can be melted in a sauna for easy mixing.
- Apply the oil mixture to the skin, spread the rest through the hair, and wrap the head in plastic and a warm shawl or scarf.
- After 40 minutes, wash your hair with plenty of shampoos. This usually needs to be done twice to remove the last oil residue.
Contraindications: allergies. Oily scalp owners should not use oil more than once a week.
Note! Even the most effective hair growth mask works less noticeably over time, so do not be afraid to change the composition of the mixture regularly with other oils – wheel, argan, jojoba, and so on.
Spices with a wonderful aroma are not only suitable for baking and flavoring. Its rich chemical composition has long attracted the attention of fans of cosmetology at home for cinnamon. And certainly!
- Grind 2 tbsp. until smooth. l. olive oil with 1 tbsp. l. honey, taken in 1 tsp. cinnamon and powdered cloves, plus 1/3 tsp. red pepper.
- Spread the mass over the scalp.
- Soak for 20-30 minutes under cellophane and cloth and rinse with plenty of water. With frequent use, cinnamon lightens your hair slightly, but in this case, its amount is so small that you cannot be afraid of it.
Contraindications: sensitive scalp, allergies.
Note! By adding 2-3 drops of cinnamon essential oil regularly to shampoos or hair growth masks, there will be a noticeable improvement in the condition of the hair within a month.
A well-known pharmacy used to treat skin lesions, it is often used in the preparation of blends for facials and masks for hair growth and density. It nourishes the tissues, saturates the threads with useful minerals, and makes the blood flow more actively.
- Mauk 2 tsp. coconut oil with 1 tsp. lemon juice.
- Add 1 tsp. an aqueous solution of Dimexidum.
- Apply to the scalp and gently spread the mixture over the parting.
- Insulate with plastic wrap and a handkerchief or thick towel.
- Rinse with clean warm water without detergent.
Contraindications: allergy to Dim Exide.
Note! Never wear a clean product on your head! Dilute it with water in a ratio of 1: 9 to get a 10% solution.
The miracle “nicotine” has long been one of the ingredients of the best hair growth masks. It is easy to use in pure form, simply by applying it to the scalp and rinsing it off after the required time, but the mixture will be much more effective if you provide it with a few additional components. For example, medicinal aloe and propolis, which actively strengthens the roots?
- Dilute the key contents of nicotinic acid with 1 tbsp. l. aloe juice and add 3-5 drops of propolis pharmacy tincture to them.
- Rub the liquid that forms into the hair root.
- Cover the head with plastic wrap and a warm cap.
- Wash everything off after 20-30 minutes.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to niacin.