Skin tone how do you improve? The beauty and youth of the skin are easy and quick to restore at home. To do this, it is enough to use simple but effective cosmetics. Every girl wants to have beautiful, well-groomed, and perfectly smooth skin, without cosmetic defects. Over the years and the negative effects of environmental factors, the skin of the face loses its beautiful color, problems with ivory brushing and premature wrinkles appear. Few manage to maintain beautiful skin for life.
Every year, remnants of acne, age spots, rashes, extensive pores, and fine lines of expression can appear on the surface of the skin of the face. As a result, the skin does not look well-groomed and takes on an unhealthy gray tinge. The woman appears to be very tired or ill. Of course, you can simply accept it or find an effective remedy that will quickly solve this cosmetic problem and return a healthy and attractive appearance to the skin.
Unhealthy appearance for skin: causes
When this awkward problem appears, you need to start fighting it, but most women do wrong and only hide visible flaws every morning. Of course, you can simply use a foundation or powder and quickly restore the attractive appearance of the skin. But this problem is the result of inappropriate lifestyle and care that accumulates over the years.
If you simply try to hide visible flaws, then the risk is only exacerbated by the problem, so you should stop using cosmetics. An unhealthy appearance is visible bumps, dull skin, blemishes, somnolence, redness, tired appearance, greyness, etc.
The main reasons why the skin loses its attractiveness are:
- Diseases of the stomach, kidneys, blood vessels, heart, and pancreas.
- Existence of genetic predisposition.
- Cancer diseases.
- Lack of nutrients in the body.
- Frequent exposure to stressful situations, neurological disorders, and emotional instability.
- Cardiovascular failure.
- Metabolic disease.
- Presence of infectious skin diseases.
- Drug and food poisoning.
- Incorrect and unbalanced nutrition.
- Abuse of sugary soft drinks, coffee, and tea.
- Oxygen starvation – develops due to prolonged stay in a closed room where there is no fresh air.
- Bad habits – for example, smoking, and alcohol abuse.
- Untreated and long-term use of drugs (including antibiotics, diuretics, hormonal drugs, etc.).
- Improper sleep patterns, frequent overwork, and heavy physical exertion.
- Long stay at the computer.
- Age over 45 – during this period, the hormonal background begins to change, and the metabolic processes in the body slow down, which can have a negative effect on the condition and beauty of the skin.
- Frequent visits to the solarium or prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Use of poor cosmetics, and inappropriate skin care products.
The condition of the skin can be adversely affected by low or high temperatures, adverse weather, vitamin D deficiency, and other beneficial factors.
How to improve your complexion on your own?
If this condition is not caused by health problems, you need to take simple steps to help you get rid of the problem:
- Nutritional standardization. At least once a week, fruits and vegetables, including nuts and fresh herbs, should be included in the diet. It is necessary to minimize the consumption of fatty foods and pastries, canned foods, and spicy and spicy foods.
- Adequate sleep and rest. It is important to constantly monitor your sleep schedule – you need to sleep at least 6 hours a day, preferably more. Outdoor walks and moderate exercise are also very favorable. If you need to spend most of the day in closed rooms, it is necessary to ventilate the room regularly to ensure fresh air.
- Proper drinking. It is important to drink at least 6 glasses of clean water a day, while not taking other drinks into account. It is advisable to stop or minimize the use of strong coffee and tea. Green tea, rosehip broth, and berry juice would be a great choice.
- Bad habits. In order for your skin to always look young and beautiful, you must try to get rid of them completely. Abuse of alcoholic beverages and smoking has, first of all, a negative effect on the condition of the skin on the face and health in general.
- You need to try to take chances in life and unexpected situations more calmly. It is worth remembering that all the excitement and experience have a negative impact on health and beauty. Taking anti-anxiety drugs on your own is not a good idea, as only a doctor should prescribe them. The condition of the skin has a negative effect on the long-term use of anabolic and hormonal drugs, including antibiotics.
- In the summer, you need to be sure to go out before you go out. protects the sensitive skin of the face from exposure to ultraviolet rays. From spring to mid-autumn, sunscreen should be applied to the skin. It is not recommended to be outside at noon and you should also not visit the solarium too often, as this has a negative effect on the condition and beauty of the skin.
- You need to pay special attention to the choice of cosmetics, as all products must be of high quality and have the most natural composition.
- Facial skin care products must be correct and durable. Be sure to remove residual cosmetics, grease, and dust before going to bed. Do not forget the benefits of masks, scrubs, and peels – it is enough to make cosmetics several times a week. For washing, it is best to use warm water and leave a completely simple soap, because it dries the skin very much.
How to quickly improve your complexion at home?
For this purpose, you can use high-quality cosmetics, but to trust the result you need to learn how to take good care of your skin and do it constantly:
- In the morning, the skin must be cleansed – you need to wash with cold water to close pores and wake up faster, as well as remove excess fat that is secreted at night.
- You can prepare cosmetic ice cubes in advance with calendula and chamomile herbal extract or weak tea instead of water.
- It is important to cleanse the skin daily with special cosmetics.
- We must not forget the benefits of skin coloring, which helps to restore the natural balance of the epidermis.
- It is necessary to apply a moisturizer or nourishing cream regularly, depending on the skin type so that the cells receive the necessary nutrients.
As an expression method, you can use a special mask pencil that is applied directly to the problem area directly. A great choice would also be BB cream, redness, powder or CC cream, and primer. It is necessary to choose these funds taking into account the type of skin and its condition. An ideal option would be to consult a professional beautician in advance. All concealers are applied with a brush and not with the fingers; otherwise, bacteria can enter the skin which can cause rashes and inflammation.
Masks to enhance skin tone
By using cheap and natural remedies, you can relatively quickly improve your skin at home. These masks are based on fresh berries, fruits, and ingredients of natural origin. Before using this or that mask, you must first prepare the skin – cleanse it, and evaporate it so that the pores open and useful substances enter freely into each cell.
Egg mask with orange
- Add egg whites, homemade yogurt (50 g), and natural fresh orange juice (20 ml).
- Whisk the protein with a ladle, you can use a fork.
- Natural yogurt and orange juice are gradually added.
- All components are thoroughly mixed.
- The finished mask is applied to the previously prepared facial skin.
- After 20 minutes, wash off the mask with cold water.
- You must take fresh strawberries (3 pcs.), Tails are removed, and berries washed and crushed with a fork to get a fresh puree.
- Using a mixer, crush the oatmeal (30 g or ready-made oatmeal is used) and pour in the hot milk (150 ml).
- After 5 minutes, glycerin (20 g) and strawberry puree are added to the mixture.
- All components are thoroughly mixed.
- The mask is applied to the skin and left to stand for 30 minutes.
- After the specified time, you need to wash with water at room temperature.
- There are potatoes that are a great remedy that is simply irreplaceable for dull skin. Its use helps to smooth fine wrinkles, and strengthens and nourishes the skin.
- First, you need to boil the potatoes in the peel, then peel and grate.
- Raw carrots are peeled and grated.
- Mix potatoes, carrots, egg yolk, and olive oil (1 tsp).
- All components mix well.
- The resulting mixture is applied to the skin.
- After 30 minutes, rinse off the remnants of the mask with cold water.
- To get rid of the oily sheen and restore freshness to the skin of the face, you can use a beer mask.
- Take raw carrots (1 pc.), Light beer (50 ml), potato flour (30 g), and egg whites.
- The carrots are peeled and chopped.
- Beat the egg whites with a ladle.
- All components are mixed.
- The result of the mask is applied to the skin.
- After 20 minutes you need to wash with warm water.
- A large apple is crushed on a fine grater, where fresh juice is needed for the mask.
- Mix apple juice with chilled mineral water (100 ml), and add cold milk (50 ml).
- In the resulting mixture, gauze is impregnated and applied to the skin of the face.
- The gauze should not dry, so it is covered with a layer of foil on top.
- After 40 minutes you need to wash with warm water.
Watermelon juice mask
- To prepare the product, you need to take fresh watermelon juice and lime juice (the ingredients are taken in equal amounts), then only a few drops of honey are added.
- Apply the mask to the skin and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- After the specified time, wash with warm water.
- Egg white is applied to the previously cleansed skin.
- After 15 minutes, rinse the product residue with warm water.
If you follow some simple and basic principles of skin care, use only high-quality cosmetics and regularly use natural masks. The result is simply amazing – the skin regains firmness, radiance, and a healthy look.