Micellar, what is and how useful it is a micellar gel, its useful properties, and contraindications? TOP 7 make-up cleaners. How to use micellar gel, actual reviews.
The micellar gel is a cosmetic cleanser that is made like micellar water but with a thicker texture. The gel has many advantages over marrow water, so it gradually transports its predecessor.
What is Micellar Makeup Remover?
Micellar make-up remover is similar in composition to micellar water, but with a thicker texture. It removes makeup more effectively and moisturizes the skin.
Míkellur is the basis of the formula of the cosmetic. This is the name of a particle in a highly dispersed colloidal system. The surfactant particle has an outer shell and core. The micron-size ranges from 1 to 100 nm. Míkellur is a group of tens and hundreds of molecules that are connected together.
The gel contains high levels of micellar: they quickly deal with dirt, break down and absorb fat. The particles do not damage the epidermis. They soften it and make it softer.
In addition to micellar, the composition of the micellar gel contains for washing vegetable oils, glycerin, and emulsifiers. They give the gel a thick texture and moisturize the skin. Manufacturers change the composition of the product at will, but micelles and oils are available.
Important! The micellar gel contains no dangerous ingredients. It is allergenic and well tolerated by the skin.
Useful properties of the micellar gel
The micellar gel is suitable for all skin types. It does not damage the skin and gently cleanses. Experts claim that the device performs 3 functions:
- Removes makeup;
- Cleanses the skin from dirt;
- Tone up.
The gel is suitable for travel, sauna, or fitness.
The device is interesting for those who do not want to spend time removing makeup. With the gel you forget to rub carefully: it removes makeup in 2-3 minutes.
Use the micellar gel in the heat without detergent. In summer you cannot use greasy creams and the gel allows you to be without them. Cosmetics do not dry out the skin, it is comfortable to take with you and refresh the face during the day.
There is no silicone or parabens in the gel. It is an environmentally friendly product. It does not cause allergies and does not irritate the skin while cleansing and toning well.
Contraindications and damage to the micellar gel
Despite many positive properties, the micellar gel has several disadvantages. If you have oily or combination skin, you still need to use foam and milk to wash.
The gel carefully removes makeup but cannot clean pores deeply. You must also carefully work out every part of the face, otherwise, pores will clog, and acne and pimples will appear.
Hypersensitivity to micellar gel is rare. Before you buy, research the composition carefully: manufacturers add natural oils to it, which some users are intolerant of. Before use, check the reaction of the body by applying a small amount of the product to the elbow bend. If there is no rash and redness after an hour, you can use it.
How to choose a micellar makeup cleanser?
Micellar gels with oils are manufactured by many cosmetic brands. But among them are the main manufacturers, where whose products received positive reviews:
- Corine de-frame … The cleanser completely removes all types of cosmetics. It can be applied to the skin around the eyes and lips. 95% of the product consists of natural ingredients. It is enriched with extracts of hibiscus, blueberries, toners, and moisturizers. The gel is suitable for owners of sensitive skin.
- Rosaliac, La Roche-Posay … Soft gel to soothe face and eyelids. The device cleanses the skin incredibly gently. The composition contains French hot water. It is rich in selenium, thanks to its rejuvenating, soothing, and moisturizing properties.
- Very gentle, L’Oreal Paris … Micellar facial gel from this brand is suitable for sensitive skin and provides fast and effective make-up. Also suitable for contact lenses. The gel fully moisturizes without causing inflammation. The disadvantages of the brand are the awkward packaging and the very slippery texture of the product. It is difficult to apply on a cotton pad. But it removes mascara well and moisturizes the skin of the eyelids and received positive reviews.
- Lirene … The gel is suitable for sensitive, dry and irritated skin. It maintains its natural pH value and can also be used as a tonic. The packaging is very comfortable; the consistency of the gel is liquid. The cosmetics have a pleasant apple scent. After texture, the skin looks fresh and rested. The gel also works well in removing make-up.
- Sephora … Soft gel with a light, distinctive scent. It removes make-up well, does not sting the eyes, and moisturizes the skin. However, after use, there is an uncomfortable pinch on the face. Users also claim that the gel is consumed inefficiently. Divorce … The product was created specifically to remove makeup. Combined to remove even waterproof cosmetics. The gel does not need to be rinsed, which is suitable for women with intolerance to tap water. The volume of the running pack is moderate (75 ml).
- Cornflower gel … Suitable for removing make-up on the go. It is based on herbicides and oils. It combines traditional and advanced technology. In addition to micelles and cornflower extract, the product contains aloe vera, neroli extract, and saccharides.
How to use Micellar Makeup Remover Gel?
If you just need to moisten a cotton pad with micellar water, then it is a little harder with gel. It has a slippery structure: pre-foam it with water.
Cleanse the face after massage lines so as not to stretch the epidermis. Carefully treat each area of the skin. Make sure that the make-up does not stick to the face, otherwise, the pores will become dirty.
Cleanse the skin around your lips. Then remove the make-up from your forehead and rub the skin from the center to the temples. Then proceed to the eyelids. Place the cotton pads under the eyes and on the eyelids, and carefully remove the make-up. Finally, remove the tone from the temples, and cheekbones.
Finally, check that all make-up has been washed off. Go back over your face to be sure to remove dirt. After removing make-up, use regular cosmetics to moisturize the skin.
Important! Do not rub hard until it screams. The micellar gel is not suitable for thorough cleaning. It handles makeup without putting pressure on the skin.
Real Micellar Gel Reviews
Reviews of micellar gels are controversial. There are women who like the product and do not buy additional cleansing cosmetics. But users also point to the sticky consistency of the product, the unpleasant odor, and the need to carry extra foam or milk. Discrepancies of opinion are related to the use of cosmetics from various manufacturers, which affects women’s attitudes towards the gel to remove make-up.
Marina, 25 years old
Used micellar water. But I saw the gel on the shelf in the store and decided to give it a try. The consistency is unusual and viscous. I thought it would be a mark on my face but I did not have to wash the product off. Although the texture is unusual, I liked it. Cleanses make-up, and leaves skin soft and silky soft.
Anna, 34 years old
The friend handed over the race for his birthday. I do not like to change cosmetics and reacted gently to the gift, but decided to give it a try. The gel appeared thick, and oily but left no traces of fat. After the make-up was removed, the face looked like new, without streaks, dried. The skin glowed. When the pipe was finished, I bought a new one and used it.
Svetlana, 25 years old
I did not like the race. I’m used to micellar water. It is absorbed and moisturized and the gel is applied to the face and does not always deal with cosmetics. I came across a poor-quality product, but I decided to use water. It has been confirmed.