ARGH! This crazy British weather is driving me nuts!
It’s JUNE and I’ve got the heating on and keep diving into bubble baths to warm up. All this barmy weather is playing havoc with my skin so I’m getting all the best and most hydrating face creams lined up to indulge myself at every opportunity.
Here are my picks of the best face creams, below.
Clockwise from top left.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense, £34
- Embryolisse Eclat du Regard, £20.50
- Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep, £26.50
- This Works In Transit Camera Close-up, £30
- Burts Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion with Clary Sage, £20
- Burts Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage, £11.50
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Hydration, £18
- Sukin Rose Hip Hydrating Cream, £20.40
- Melvita Nectar de Roses Day Cream, £25
Related Posts :
Getting an ‘Aqua Glow’ with Stila’s Watercol… The Review: Transformulas Wrinkle Block Getting ready in 10 minutes