I’M HYPER aware that the “WORKING MUM” juggle is just about to start for me, and so with that thought in mind, I’m getting all the best tools of the beauty trade ready for my new morning routine.
I think that the key to getting ready in under 10 minutes is having brilliant make-up brushes that help to apply things like foundation effectively and cleanly (no foundation over your paws), and a great kabuki brush to set it in seconds. A blusher brush gives you cheekbones within a few sweeps, and a fabulous eyeshadow brush makes applying a flush of powder easy followed by a slick of mascara.
Strong brows look great from a pencil, but a fine angled crush can help distribute powder, giving a natural, filled in look.
Here’s my pick of the best make-up brushes, below.
Clockwise from top left.
- MAC 217 Eyeshadow Brush, £20
- MAC 239SH Eyeshader Brush, £21
- Charlotte Tilbury Foundation Brush, £30
- HD Brows Find Angled Brow Brush, £13
- Benefit Foundation Brush, £20.50
- Clinique Foundation Buff Brush, £28
- Revlon Blusher Brush, £8.99
- InVogue Brush Works Multi-Tasking Brush, £6.99
- Laura Geller Retractable Kabuki Brush, £24
- Nude By Nature Kabuki Brush, £25