MEN are just so hard to buy for, so we’ve taken some our favourite picks for Father’s Day this Sunday to help you make some wise decisions.
Rituals have a great men’s offering including their Samurai Cool Down shampoo & shower gel, and their Eau de Parfum Bleau Byzantium. If you own father, or the father of your children, loves watches, HandpickedCollection.com has a great range of books on offer including The Fifty Watches That Changed The World. Ted Baker’s range of Travel Tonics are just so beautiful they make the perfect gift for the man in your life.
Sock Shop is lifesaver with a great range of underwear and socks (of course) and Braun’s latest Beard Trimmer comes with the Pillow Mag seal of approval – read our review, here.
Here’s our pick of the best gifts for Father’s Day, below.
Clockwise from top left.
- Pringles underwear from SockShop, £18.99 for three pairs
- Braun’s BT5050 Beard Trimmer, £50
- Rituals Samurai Cool Down 2 in 1 shampoo & shower gel, £8
- Rituals Bleu Byzantin Eau de Parfum, £39
- Ted Baker Travel Tonic in AU, £50
- Fifty Watches That Changed The World Book from HandpickedCollection.com