ALL the best laid plans and all that…
Tonight I was supposed to be going to Frank’s Cafe in Peckham, which is a bar based on the rooftop of a multi-story car park and a total sun trap.
BUT WHERE IS THE BLOODY SUN? It was totally gorgeous this morning, and I managed to get a little bit of a tan as I took a walk around East Dulwich this morning, but as the day has gone on, the rainclouds have come out to play.
Ahh well. It’s a great excuse to have a lovely long bubble bath and get ready for my night on the tiles (relocated to an indoor venue) using some of my favourite shower gels/bath soaks.
Despite the lack of sun, it’s still important to take some time out to unwind and look after my skin.
Here are my favourite soap stars (hahahah, no really), below.
Clockwise from top:
- Sukin Coconut and Lime Body Wash, £16.50
- Roger & Gallet – Fleur de Figuier Shower Cream, £9.50
- Ren Grapefruit and Neroli Body Wash, £16
- Rituals Sakura Shower Gel, £8.50
- Bronnley Lime and Bergamot, £12
- Burt’s Bees Citrus & Ginger Body Wash, £10